Sctut respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Sctut policy. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Sctut will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Sctut website that are reported to Sctut Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Sctut’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, sctut will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
– A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
– A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sctut to locate the material;
– Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.